Advertisement

Pisces and Scorpio Relationships

topic posted Fri, August 5, 2005 - 3:56 PM by  Remi Love
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has any Pisces sun, moon or/and Pisces rising people dated or married Scorpios? How was the relationships? Was there any downfalls? Was there any chemistry? Was it more than a emotional/ sexual bonding?
posted by:
Remi Love
New Jersey
Advertisement
  • Re: Pisces and Scorpio Relationships

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 4:05 PM
    I'm kind of seeing a Virgo, scorpio rising.... sex is yum and I enjoy the depth of the relationship so far...

I've been with full on Scorpios, and I've seen pisces friends of mine get involved with scorpios, both male and female....

Hands down the sex is probably the best part (wow) of the whole engagement of a scorp.... otherwise, communication kind of sucks.... depends on the people though I can only imagine... that's about all I can relay about it.

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 4:35 PM
    we have like 3 threads on the subject. none of them very favorable. chemistry was there, sex was hot, pisces got stung. go check out the old threads cause probably not many of us feel like rehashing it all....

Fri, May 1, 2009 - 8:47 PM
      Omg you know I feel like I am reading posts by a bunch of scorned maniacs. Are you people retarted? seriously. Its a question. In every damn sign there are negatives! half of the people on here are childish and dont know squat about relationships. Things are the way they are thats life. If you are attracted to negative people oviously things will be negative. First i would like to reply to those of you who have encountered physical and emotional abuse. The negative male scorpion does use physical force in attempts to control the other person. that however does not mean that he does not love you! Because he does. He hits u to control u because he has a fear of losing you. Scorpions are lovers they are protectors they will attack anyone who comes near what they love in attempts to what we call steal what the love. However there are positive scorpios. unfortuntely things are two sided scorpios will react negatively to the other person if he or she is acting weird. I am a female scorpio and I know everything there is to this sign both males and females. we love people to death probabley way to much if you ask me. we give more than what we receive and in general thats the problem. so signs may feel suffocated or doubtful about scorpios. we are not cheaters! any scorpio that has cheated it is because you guys have cheated first or made the scorpion believe that they were cheated on! get that through your heads. we are the most loyal sign of the zodiac. we do not like pisces indecisions. Pisces has serious issues with insecurities and this will push the scorpio into someone elses arms! we try and try until we just cant try anymore. I have been with my childs father on and off for four yrs. He was the cheater and many times after that i gave him chances. i knew his sign was insecure but till this date I love him to death and I have not kissed or been with anyone but him even though we are no longer together. scorpios believe strongly that they can change a sign and unfortunately we really cant and thats when things go wrong. pisces likes to drink scorpio doesnt unless it social. I am not speaking about your alcoholics I am speaking about all male pisces like to drink. It is in their horoscope.. scorpios fight for what they believe in. the problem with scorpio and pisces is that pisces plays alot of mind games. The fish likes time to him or her self and we dont understand that. Pisces tends to swim into other waters and a scorpio does not tolerate cheating to well. we will forgive but hell have no fury over a scorned scorpion. The sex is so immense that no other two signs will ever be this compatable. These signs take themselves and they become one. They are magical in every way shape or form. The problem starts when the signs are not having sex. pisces is an outgoing sign but also very shy. the bad boy pisces is insecure and likes to be out partying drinking and cheating. Unfortunately if pisces really stopped to think about how emotional scorpios really are they may think twice before getting with our sign. we protect our mates but we also love more than they love us and that can turn quickly into obsession. some scorpios shut down and literally cause themselves internal damage because of heartbreak and sum just get plain old even. this sign has a huge unsuccessful turnout because usually always the pisces messes everything up from the begining. The scorpion holds onto grudges it does not matter if something happened years ago we will hold on and wait until the right moment to attack! a positive scorpio and pisces make a match in heaven. the problem is that usually we are attracted to the opposite of what we are and that maybe the negative sign. If you take the time to study your partner before making them ur partner you will learn alot. focus on finding the right person for you within the sign and stop falling for the negative ones within the sign. These two signs are meant to be together that is if scorpio can overcome and help the pisces with his insecurities.

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 4:47 PM
    i married a scorpio and birthed a daughter by his sperm.
    he abandoned me while pregnant after knocking me out, spitting in my face, saying he didn't want a "wife out to here" with pregnancy....
    he was artistic and passionate and lost and angry...
    he appeased the addiction to drama that i had developed from my abusive upbringing...
    we are not in touch at all....
    i remember that my daughter was due on november 17th, which would have made her a scorpio and i begged for mercy from the universe! i prayed and prayed that she would not be a scorpio....
    she was 10 days "late" thank goddess
    !!!!

does that help?

heehee
    • Unsu...

in defense of scorpios

Sun, April 4, 2010 - 2:15 AM
      Satya

Sounds like he had severe mental problems.Sincerely hope bye now you,ve found someone w/his soul intact.Not all scorpios are evil,destructive minions of satan.Some of us however are deeply sensitive & do care about how we affect others.
      • Re: in defense of scorpios

Mon, April 26, 2010 - 11:37 AM
        i am a 22 yr old scorpio and I stand behind this post. My ex boyfriend was a libra and I never want to have a libra child... if I ever do however, I will love them just as much... I just think that if anyone goes through a rough, hard, confusing, losing relationship lets say, they won't want that same experience with another soul. I went through that relationship wondering WHY and what was it that I was doing wrong all the dang time. I live in South Dakota and went to Texas ...twice for him. (Lord had mercy) SO after the second break up with no place to go.. I got the chance to live with my family whom I didn't think I'd see again for years if ever, in Mississippi.. Stayed there for 5 months and loved it but just wanted to GO HOME... (I also had met a pisces a yr or 2 back, became sweet friends and fell in love whenever that happened) So I came back to SD where my ex had moved back too ... while I was in mississippi he had gotten a DWI, smashed out his sister's car window because she wouldn't let him move in... and had gotten a second DWI later... he's now in jail for 80 days . I learned that he started seeing a girl that I'm semi friends with and she's told me horrible stories about him too. So anyway, I think anyone on this planet has possibilities of picking bad apples. You just have to throw them away and remember what they look like.

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 5:32 PM
    I'm still trying to get over a Scorpio. The chemisty was amazing, but the communication was painful. It was as if we were speaking a different language. It is the most intense relationship I've ever had. We're not meant to be, but yet we can't seem to keep away from each other.

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 5:35 PM
      So is it true that Pisces love sensual, powerful lovers and that act like the slaves in the relationship?

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 6:00 PM
        actually, having just left my amazing lover, emotional abuser, scorpio dude, i would like to add that he was completely unable to communicate. he was so sensative that he reacted defensively to everything. but he was also in complete denial of his behavior so he tried to bluster hsi way thru everything. underneath it all he was way more insecure than any pisces i've met and behaved like a child. completely dysfunctional.

scorpios and pisces are similar in their sensativity and intesity and passion but pisces has something that scorpios wish they had: a way to deal with it.

apparently you have not found a way to deal with your insecurities yet. you'd rather come see if you can work out your control issues by stirring us up.

like i said
        get a life

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 9:31 PM
    ...I said it before & I'll say it again...

BAD FISH! NO SCORPIOS!
    BAD FISH! *spank the Piscean's hand*
    Now, go find better playmates!

Fri, August 5, 2005 - 9:44 PM
      Amen!

Scorpios suck.... uh hmmm nevermind

Sat, August 6, 2005 - 12:17 AM
        Had an scorpio lover , she loved the hell out of me but , I needed a better dancer......I tried to explain various times my situation , she was sweet , very nice but , it was not what I was looking for.

I also spent about a year with another Scorpio , we had great times that year but , she tells me that she wants a guy with more money ............we departed , two weeks later , she wants back and I can't do that , I did forgive but , I can not forget.
        They both do not like me very much , therefore they must despise pisceans.

Sat, August 6, 2005 - 8:28 PM
          *the following in screaming neon red capitals...*

*NEVER* take a woman back if she leaves you for someone else with more money... EVER!!!

(...did she find out she was being lied to by Messieur Got-Rocks as regards his *actual* financial holdings? Too bad.)
    • Unsu...

Re: Pisces and Scorpio Relationships

Sun, May 2, 2010 - 11:58 AM
      hahahahhaha! This really tickled me...because it is so real.
      There is something surreal about the instant connection I have felt with the two scorpio men I've dated. The attraction is strong, but even in the very beginning, I knew they were "scary" and my mind said "run like the wind." I don't know what to say about it other than the magnetic pull is very strong, on both the pisces and the scorpio...but the pisces should be aware that "black holes" are also magnetic...
  • Unsu...

Mon, August 8, 2005 - 7:47 PM
    too many cats, too crazy, she didn't like my music
    not such a nice girl
    only wanted something but could not give
    faithful as monkey
    swinging from tree to tree
    then one day I came home
    and she tried to kill me
    so I went away
    went away went away

many years between us
    things got lazy
    all those cats running around

then one day at a festival
    laying on the ground with the girls
    miss heather yes that was her name
    she walked by with same old smile
    burning eyes
    hot stuff with a straw hat
    not that she usually looked like that

I smiled
    and remembered the good times we never had
  • Unsu...

Tue, August 9, 2005 - 1:18 AM
    Darn. What a bunch of negative views on the Scorpio Pisces relationship potentials. Reading through them all, all the negative things described as Scorpio problems were more like negative human issues. Issues related to people, not just Scopio people.

Astrologically, Scorio with Pisces or Cancers are often considered the most harmonious matches for each other in most astrological views. It just depends on the actual individuals involved. And the issues could just as easily have been two way streets? Some people with scorpio are operate primarily from their sexual urges and warp power into lying, sleeping around while supposedly in monogomous relationships, physical or emotional abuse,etc. Then again, any person of any sign can and often do these things also.

I know of a couple (shes a pisceas and hes a scorpio) that have been together about 8 years. They are now engaged. I am friends with the pisceas woman who i met while we both were in the same massage class. She and I get along quite well. Feels very comfortable and refreshing to me, and she seems to feel similiar. Same with a friend of hers who is a Cancer, though I dont know her friend real well, when we are around each other there is a vivid feeling of chemistry and affinity.

We all just need to be aware and selfresponsable for where we are loving, honest and clear and if we lie to each other, are manipulative, deceitful, closed off to each other, being sexually abusive or loose then we are bound to screw our relationships into a hell. And create drama with ourselves and our partner.

Best to start by being really honest with ourselves and each other, (telling a companion that we sometimes lie doesnt absolve us of the irresponsability and abusiveness of then lying to somone we supposedly love & are involved with), knowing who we are and living true to this so we can be true to each other simultaneously, open fully with each other and vulnerable while accepting mutual feelings even if we disagree sometimes vividly we still need to express this for clarity - otherwise we are just being cowardly of how truth may play itself out. Having a real, honest relationship / friendship before jumpoing into each others pants sure can help in a positive direction. (Not suggesting anything about anyones particular relationship in this tribe by this, just offering another perspective.

It would be good to hear from the many people out there who have had and are invovled in healthy, mutually enriching, wonderful Pisces / Scorpio relationships.

Tue, August 9, 2005 - 1:43 AM
      don't worry too much. we were attacking a troll. my words at least were quite tainted with yelling at the troll.

im sure well aspected pisces/scorpio couples could really work something fantastic out. in fact, secretly, i hope to find a well aspected scorpio to match me, or someone with strong scorpio aspects maybe.

leaving that guy was really really hard because much of it was great, at least at first. and i experienced a closeness and kinship i never have with anyone. that closeness was so precious to me, i hung on for a long time despite some bullshit.
    • Unsu...

Tue, August 9, 2005 - 9:41 AM
      aaron, i too dislike generalizing, especially with astrology since we are not just our sun sign. there are so many aspects in motion especially when you read two people's chart together...

but, as much as i hate to say it, pisces does have certain traits they share with other pisces, and so does the scrop...and well, when you put them together these traits play themselves out almost always.

been there, done that for 5 years, seen it, heard about it from others....

so it's a fact. pisces and scorp does not get along unless sexually. scorp is much too controlling for the fish.
      now pisces and an eagle or a pheonix (higher forms of scorp) would be ideal - if there is such a thing as idealism. unfortunately all scrops i've known have been stinging little insects...except for one who is my online friend.

and yah, this thread was posted to get us into a phunk by a troll, cause this question was asked and answered before many times. i don't know why anyone actually responded - haven't we learned from the last thread?
      • Unsu...

Wed, August 10, 2005 - 1:39 AM
        Scorpio, Pheonix or Eagle - guess I just consider them all within the Scorpio sign. Semantics.
        I dont know that we can really generalize about people being more spiritual either, by sign. Spiritual awareness is a matter of our own focus as souls and personal focus.
        And scorps (which my sun is in, with Pisces Ascendent and Neptune in 8th house have as much potential for spiritual awareness & sensitivity, its just a little different modality (fixed) then Pisces (mutable).
        • Unsu...

Wed, August 10, 2005 - 8:28 AM
          i agree to chose to dissagree....i believe that we are born into a sign based on our spiritual evolution and if especially you look into the nodes you will see where we are coming from and what tasks we need to accomplish to get to the next level.
          i also know by now that astrology is a blue print for who we are, but we chose to fill the house with what we chose - consciously or not.

yes,pisces, is the last sign of the zodiac and rules spirituality, so does it's 12 house. how it is placed in the chart and aspected is another thing all together....

i do think every sign has potential for spirituality, but from my experience it has been mostly water and air signs that display, by my interpretation, the most spirituality. i find scorpios up there right next to pisces, but i also find their desires, egos (little stingers) and their need to control get way too much in the way...hence my mention of it's higher forms.

we all transform one way or another...but we were born into a sign, which governs certain tasks,traits,elements for a specific reason....how we interpret and go about it is up to us.

Wed, April 29, 2009 - 3:01 PM
            I'm going to have to agree here. MOst spirituals would be the water signs with pisces leading. Aaron, your asc is piscean so though your sun is scorp you have a big piscean influence. I bet you have an interesting chart never met a scorp sun w/ pisce asc before

Sat, April 25, 2009 - 10:48 AM
      I would have to agree with you on this. I am a pisces and i date a scorpio and I couldn't ask for a better person to be with. I adore everything about my man from his passionate ways to his undescribable temper. He has been through alot as have I. And I find my strength in him. He is everything I could ever imagine even when I am mad at him (and trust me I get mad and have a temper to) he knows how to touch the very depths of my soul when I need him to. I dated a cancer and I feel that my relationship with a scorpio is 10x's better than the one with the cancer. Although I love everyone of my experiences with different zodiac signs. And I have experienced pisces, virgos, aries, cancers, and scorpios. i have to say I love my scorpio and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Tue, August 9, 2005 - 5:36 PM
    I've been in a wonderful relationship with a Scorpio for 3 1/2 years. It may have worked because I have a moon in Scorpio. Maybe. But I really think that Pisces and Scorpios are compatable anyway -- in the sense that they can be both passionate, sensual and very loving people. I do think that Pisces are more spiritual, though. Sometimes I wish my boyfriend could understand more about my spirituality. But at the same time, I feel very fortunate because his Scorpio nature is much more grounding, which I need. His moon is also in Capricorn. So that could also have something to do with it. Scorpios are also known for being too secretive and not being good at communicating. But he has gotten so much better at that. ...Really, it's about individuals...you can't reduce everything to your signs...

Wed, August 10, 2005 - 2:50 AM
      YAY Lorenda......................I'm with you , all the way to the frikin milky way and frikin back...................oh , please , I'm not in need to be right....;-)
      • Unsu...

Tue, October 31, 2006 - 1:40 AM
        i think you all need to ditch the scorpio and go find a lovely cancerian!
        we know how to treat our lovers! we're fun, passionate in bed and will treat you like royalty!
        annnnnndddddddddddddddd.....we're the best chefs!!! :D

Tue, October 31, 2006 - 9:37 PM
          I think I'm going to tak e Naomi's advice and let the cancers in my life pay a greater role....it's only fair.

Tue, October 31, 2006 - 9:38 PM
            oops I meant play a greater role not pay a greater role...but hey ...slips happpen.

Wed, November 1, 2006 - 2:55 PM
              "play a greater role," "pay a greater toll.."

six of one, half dozen the other.

Thu, November 2, 2006 - 9:00 AM
                awwww geez!! the poor scorpios!! i lvoe scorpios!! they make me happy, i havent been stung by one yet! i think the trick is to time your birth just perfectly so you can make youself crazy and be a pisces/aries cusper (its painful!) and then what you gotta do is go out and find yourself a libra/scorpio cusper.
                its like magic ^.^

love and light!

Mon, April 26, 2010 - 12:29 PM
                  i'm a scorp/ sag cusper with a pisces man born on Feb 26th. My asc is Aries and his moon is in Aries. We smile all the time. We've known eachother for around 2 or 3 years, have been dating for about 6 months. I sure hope nobody tries to be a butthole to me when I say this but the day I met him, somebody up there was answering a prayer. That day I was praying for someone to come around, I needed a good friend because mine all went to college or moved away. I had even had a best friend in highschool who was a pisces guy but I just didn't want him like that. I was fricken young too (period), Anyway, anything that lurks around the corner as being a problem (communication or w/e) is perfectly worth sticking around for between the two of us. We love the hell out of each other. To my surprise, when I am about to get hurt or go off someplace (in other words, isoloation) HE RESPONDS RIGHT. I bet most scorpio women have relationships where when the man didn't respond in a caring or helpful manner, then the women think== "what the F have I gotten myself into" or see and realize negative aspects about the relationship/boyfriend/ or starts stinging herself unless she's developed her common sense (tries to be healthy and good to herself) My pisces wants me to be happy and cares A LOT about me. The difference when I look through his eyes compared to whomever else I've been with, is that I see someone with me in the right position. The someone who is suppose to be there. Someone who is himself and gets loved for being himself like he wants. When I ask "Can you tell me what it is you love about me?" He doesn't get stung.... He replies honestly "I just don't have the words". A scorp/ pisces relationship (this is my first intimate one) is showing me a lifestyle of reality and fantasy woven together. A fantasy of two people just crazy, inspired, and curious about each other. If you want to say something negative about my comment, I'm telling you to please think twice because everyone knows how negativity feels and if you've felt it enough , you become dead to it and "freed". I want to know about persons who are happy. I am interested in reading and responding to be helpful to anything if I can.

Thu, November 2, 2006 - 5:00 PM
    Yes - I've been with a couple of scorpios before and it was pretty intense. Most of the time I felt really great , secure and really passionate. She was fearless about everything and I found that as a turn on. She was also very organized. When things didn't go her way though, we would definitely argue. And DAMN that was a real bitch to deal with. We did eventually figure out that it was about miscommunication and we joked about it afterwards. I've also noticed that most scorpios ( guys or girls ) work really hard - to the point it can be stressful. I try to be sensitive about that and be some kind of stress reliever. Had our paths ran parrallel towards the future, I bet we could have lasted. Scorpios - thumbs up. Although I've had some girlfriends go out with some scorpio guys and some sounded like they were unbearably sadistic assholes. Be careful !

Thu, November 2, 2006 - 5:05 PM
      Oh ... she also turned me into a sex addict.

Sun, December 24, 2006 - 3:49 PM
        I find some Pisces do great with Scorps and some do better with Cancers. There's a lot of different types of fish out there. I'm really intense (have pluto in the 1st house) and prefer my scorpios. They soften around me for some reason. Cancers tend to be too soft for me and are generally frightened by my intensity.
        I'm still in love with my Scorpio even though we broke up a few months ago. He stung sometimes but maybe life has stung me more to where I didn't notice his so much. All water signs are sensitive and vulnerable. I think that Scorpios hide their sorrows and pain more than we do so we think they're cold.
        Whenever I walk into a room and I feel someone that I instanetly want to consumate with...it's almost always a Scorpio. I simple find them beautiful.
        On the flipside, I did find that a lot of the scorps in my life had some ego inflation issues during the Jupiter transit in Scorpio. Fucking unbearable at times. Seems Scorpio was god for a year or something....

Wed, December 27, 2006 - 6:44 AM
          "Seems Scorpio was god for a year or something...."

Good call. Jupiter was the most likely culprit.

Thu, December 28, 2006 - 10:40 AM
            My male Piscean boss is married to Scorpio female and it's sad from an outsiders perspective. She's intense and mean spirited. I'm sure she has her reasons but it's brutal.

Sun, October 5, 2008 - 11:35 PM
              I've shared an office for the past three years with a female Scorpio and I find exactly this myself with her. I'm sure they're not all like that but a good amount of them seem to be - this one also has serious control issues over everything and everyone. A definite unspoken connection there between Pisces and Scorpio but in my experience way too controlling and possessive for my liking. Give me a moody crabby Cancer girl anyday.

Thu, December 28, 2006 - 12:57 PM
    I shy away from scorpios. Many Scorpios I've met can't have a conversation without it becoming a competition. Being "right" is so important to them that if you stand your ground and refuse to sway from your view, they will switch tactics to hit below the belt. Taurai may be bullish, but Scorps are bullies.

Fri, January 5, 2007 - 12:59 AM
      scorpios can be bullies, particularly scorpio women (think female arachnids). but all the scorpio women I've met only look upon me with great fondness. I'm not sure what it is about my fishy presence that placates them, but they can't do me harm. scorpios are one of the only signs (aside from other pisces) that can truely see into my soul, and I love them for that. I love being able to look into a scorpios eyes and communicate with them on such an intimately real level.

my experience meeting scorpio women always begins with suspicion. men seem less suspicious and more unsure if they want to get involved or not. the women are suspect towards me and I've noticed they say little and observe much. this is likely something they tend to do with everyone. after some time they open up to me after realizing how exceptionally harmless I am. I've noticed they tend to stare you in the eyes, and look very deep. I have a good scorpio friend who does that everytime she wants to know something serious from me. she'll stare deep into my eyes silently before coming to a decision. I know I have a lot to offer scorpios that they can't find elsewhere, likewise they have a lot to offer me that I can't find elsewhere. they can be intense sometimes, especially when they are feeling vindictive. and they looove to talk about their problems. I even met aquarian with venus in scorpio...and all she talked about was the problems in her relationships, haha. she's a sneaky bastard too when she plays the game.

I love scorpios, and would give anything for the chance to get intimately involved with one who was compatible with me beyond sun sign.

Sun, January 14, 2007 - 8:49 PM
        I have found that the women can sometimes get intensely competitive with me which being queer, kind of bums me out since I usually find them as hot as the men. I always forget that Scorpio is also ruled by Mars but the Pluto influence seems to keep the quick Martian fires burning for a long time. It's really intense to be around someone who has a lot of Aries and Scorpio!

Wed, August 6, 2008 - 1:13 PM
    I am a Scorpio Sun w/ Pisces Rising...I am in a 6 month relationship with a Pisces Sun/Aries Moon guy currently. So this may be a bit backwards as this will be from the Scorpio's view of the relationship.
    We are so much alike in some ways it is amazing. I am assuming that the Water Sign compatibility is even more intense since my rising sign is Pisces.

To answer your exact questions stated:

Downfalls - yes, but they do not outweigh the good things...I find we are both very very sensitive and there are lots of misunderstandings that end in hurt feelings on either side. Don't worry we make up within minutes...seconds even..lol. I think that is our biggest issue. Especially since my blunt scorpio ego/comments I don't see as being anything but honest or funny he finds hurtful when I didnt even have the slightest intention of being mean...and he has quite the Aries moon ego/attitude under his lovely kind Pisces exterior which often hurts my poor scorpio pride or hurts my feelings. Key here, is once again it's unintentional. Both of us are mortified when the other person all of a sudden gets "that look" on their face. We apologise to each other constantly....LOL..now that I think of it... :P
    So yes, the downfall is definitly over-sensitivity for all involved.
    And from my Scorpio angle, I find I am a bit controlling...well I want to be...but I ignore my impulses on the most part and let him do his thing most of the time...since I know Fish like some freedom...I want him happy...I have to remind myself of that when I get that little controlling urge flutter haha...i can admit it. :) And he can be flaky which is my only other gripe...not always reliable...not for the big things that really count- he is good on that...but small things constantly which I notice since reliabilty is a huge thing for me...says one things and does the other. Frustrating.

Chemistry - It's the we finish each others sentences kind of chemistry. Usually its more like blurting the exact same thing out at the same time, but same difference right?? LOL ;) I love how devoted he is to me. He loves how devoted I am to him. I love how he feels at the level I do...not many people understand the sensitivity I feel for everything around me... :)
    Our sense of humor is very similar...but that might have to do with his cocky Aries moon...LOL
    He says I soothe him, that no one else gives him this calming affect...which is funny because that is how I feel about him (well except when he makes me angry ahahhaha) but it's exactly that...a wonderful calming affect...like your at peace.
    I am not sure what he likes about me, but his kindness to people and his childlike love of animals has me smitten. And the way he tells me how much he loves me...although I laugh and roll my eyes when he says lovey stuff...i do like it. Shhhhhhh. :)

Emotional/Sexual Bonding or more - Um...our relationship is very emotional. It's a feeling. Or many feelings. Many good feelings. LOL
    Often we don't speak...just can sit for hours in each others arms asleep or awake. Sex is good...but oddly enough I am maybe the one Scorpio who doesn't hold sex all that high on the priority list...I love the emotion and feelings I get being loved by someone sexually...not so much the physical pleasure.

Anyways, that's us. LOL.

• Pisces and Scorpio Relationships

Sun, August 10, 2008 - 1:09 AM
    Nope. Scorpio men are "out there". I talk with them, but our conversations never have any real meaning, no meat, just air. When we do talk, its like, nice talk. Thats it. I've found many Scorpio men have hairy upper chests or lots of facial hair, and curly locks. As a fellow water sign, I feel like Im talking to air. I can see some hints of their attractiveness women of other signs, but not yet for me.

On the other hand, currently dating a Cappie with Scorpio ascendant and Scorpio Moon and he's hot, moody, and we have fun!

Cancer men? Too moody. Was acquainted with a cutie Cancer in University, and I think they wanted to communicate as well, but as much as he tried to communicate, he never said much, but the eyes did. Spoke with another Cancer over the phone for 4 weeks (eharmony), and he threw a snit one night and hung up, which resulted in me emailing him saying that I felt he was too moody and was seeking someone a little more mature in the communication area. I think he was just tired from traveling, but I interpret that as bad behavior. Ugh! My third experience, I went with a friend to a club and she met a guy who had two friends, one of them a Cancer. He asked me to dance, we danced, when we sat down he took my hand and said he I was the one he was meant to marry. What a pickup line! Oy vay! And it was a pickup line, trust me. He must catch a lot of tail with that line. Dont get me wrong, he was italian and cute and totally male, but...thats just not my style. Left the club and never saw him again. My aunt is a Cancer and she swears that Cancer men are freakier than Scorpios across the board.

I get along well with Scorpio women. They're tough cookies and they all know that their reputations precede them, they know guys think they're all great in the sack. Which is fine. I love their stories. And they seem to handle guys like the Cancer guy mentioned above alot better then I did. I think a Scorpio woman would've gotten a good bead on him, would've refused a dance, its like Scorpio women have good radar sense.
    • Unsu...

Sun, August 10, 2008 - 9:46 AM
      Scorpio here.

Pisces relationships for me

4 important friends continuous from junior high school and high school. (two male, two female)
      1 ex- lover (male)
      1 mentor -Pisces rising Libra sun. (male)

current bodyworker --aroma therapy and thai massage. (male)

Two ex-bosses. (female)

Sun, August 10, 2008 - 11:00 AM
        It's been a mix big with scorpion men. Some are very very cool...and twisted. I'm good at finding out the truth from the onset with people, even with secretive scorpios, so I usually avoid problems. I don't see the reasons to bother with destructive types, makes no sense to me. Which is why I can say I've had good relationships with all signs. Sexually, they are like any other to me...

However, WOW I have a new scorpion friend, we can light matches just walking together. But he's married to an aries and I have a sag mate, so nothing other then friendship for us. thanks gods!!!
  • Unsu...

Thu, August 28, 2008 - 3:40 AM
    Um...we never "went out"...but we had our thing going on. I guess telepathically, we were able to maintain an unspoken attraction and relationship. Well being as fixed as he is, he relentlessly tried to get my attention at first. And to be honest, I didn't care. I couldn't stand him...just being so magnetic and popular. But eventually I came around.
    He liked me more. It was overwhelming. He knew how to touch, when to touch, where to touch. He knew what to say...as if he had a script in his mind. He knew how to look at me. ...How to FEEL with me. In our relationship...we never really had any conversations. Just interaction and "knowing".
    The downfalls. His jealousy. I went ahead and dated other people because hey - no one said me and HIM were together! He was pissed...for a week. To the point of lying and trying to sabotage my relationship by saying there was something wrong with the guy. He was like a complete baby about it.
    Secondly, his watchful eye (in relation to envy). Even when I had a good male friend he would be suspicious. Watching through cracked doors and in the darkness...literally. But when he realized I had all male friends he got over that.
    The biggest downfall I noticed is that he just dropped me. Like, "Hey, I don't want to finish this sandwich" type thing, and just threw me away. As he got more success in our new phases of life, he simply stopped talking to me. After 2 years of playful romancing, and getting ME all caught up, he just...left. It's like I was just an addition to his collection of the people he could mesmerize.
    I notice this with Scorpios...they will get all fired up, but when the kill is over, they'll freakin' walk the hell away. Hurt me real bad he did...and I still have to be around him for 2 more years. Who knows, he just might try to play games again. What bites me worse is that I have a Scorpio moon, and I do the same thing to others.

I know another Scorpio who was very stable and proved to actually BE in a confirmed relationship...but I never dated him. He said I was "too nice".

It was never more than sexual/emotional bonding. There were no practicalities, no future, no plan. Just in and out like a revolving door.
  • -
    -
    offline 13

Wed, October 22, 2008 - 7:04 PM
    I just met this very intense Scorpio women with a capital "I". Insane starts with an "I" as well.

We've spent some time just talking mostly in a business setting but its starting to get more and more sexual based without really being discussed. Such as we had a late night meeting and we end up sleeping together, just sleeping mind you nothing nasty yet.

I really just want to be alone right now but it’s becoming more and more difficult to ignore this person. The communication is great when business is spoken but the attraction there are no words for it.

I asked her for her chart and it seems we have the same
    Saturn in Pisces.
    Uranus in Virgo.
    Neptune in Scorpio
    Pluto in Virgo
    North Node in Taurus
    AND Chiron in Pisces.
    That's alot to have in common even if they are in different houses.
    I just feel like I can't resist exploring what's going on here but I also know I'm going to get torn apart.

Should I run now or should I just let it flow…is what a Scorpio women does to this Pisces.

Mon, November 24, 2008 - 8:36 AM
    I a married a Scorpio woman and my feelings for her were intense right from the beginning. But it is not an easy relationship and you really have to keep swimming so the Scorpio can't land that stinger on you. I think I like the strength and consistency in the things she does, but I feel a little overwhelmed by her harshness and that can make it hard to feel and be yourself. I find I am two different people, one type when with her and another type when I am not. I am mutable to the core I guess. LOL Things with a Scorpio are good if you are doing what they want which can be hard to know since they are secretive, so you really have to break out that intuition. Losing yourself is easy and your confidence can suffer because no matter how much love you show them, no matter how much fun you have with them, and no matter how happy you make them, the next minute they don’t want to talk to you and are absolutely cold, and it’s not because you did something horrible, like cheating on them, but because you unwittingly see the good in someone when she doesn’t. But what I learned is that it’s not about good or bad but Scorpios just want to be in control of their environment and that includes people. So it is easy for us fish to frustrate them because we cannot be controlled and we are always seeing or at least wanting to see the good in people. There is so much more I can say but I guess This is enough.

Don’t need to say anything positive because I am sure you hear how great things are between Scorpios and Pisces and they can be, but I just think that it can also be horrible and we Pisces never really get the whole truth about it from astrologers. Ultimately it is like any relationship in that it is like a rollercoaster with highs and lows.

Sat, April 25, 2009 - 12:59 PM
    I work with a Scorpio woman. She's bossy and domineering........with members of her family and my coworkers. I'm the only one that can tell her no. I dont know if she likes it. But she gets loud and bossy, and when she wants to come out a winner, she starts raising her voice with me...she doesn't do it with anyone else, she starts and they back down. And she always has to have the last word. She does see right through me on some things, but I often have to stand my ground. Firmly!!!

I think Scorpios think they can manipulate the fish. And the last Capricorn with the Scorpio rising and Scorpio Venus I was with knew he had me in the palm of his hand. But no more.

There is a book out called "born on a rotten day", and its really funny. I read about PIsces men and it said that while Scorpio Men have the ability to sting people, they only do it becuase they're afraid of being stung. Pisces Men do it to keep their teeth sharpened. I thought that was soo funny becuase it sounded soo true! I think PIsces can do as much damage as Scorpio, but we REACT to their antics, I dont believevwe do anything intentionally, as they do.

Fri, May 1, 2009 - 8:07 AM
    The bottom line is most Pisces don't walk around "looking for a fight"....We are normally less aggressive than that...I'm a Pisces sun, Taurus moon, Venus in aries...and I have to be very careful of being friends with certain people...I've found that Scorpios can be gregarious, magnetic, and seductive...and yes, the chemistry usually flows..but that's where my interest ends..I've seen a good number of them in action....Leos too, for that matter....bad experience with a Leo woman..HORRIBLE girlfriend....but I digress......sorry
  • Unsu...

Tue, May 12, 2009 - 12:03 PM
    WOW.
    I'm new to tribe and I came to the Pisces's tribe to see about Pisces's view on relationships. I can not believe all the negative responses to Scorps!!! Well, maybe I can, but wow!

I guess I have had a much different experience. I'm a scorpio sun, pluto, and saturn. I have ALWAYS had an immediate and very deep attraction to Pisces, in fact, my first love is a Pisces and I still to this day think about him (ten years later), I have NEVER been in love like that again. I have had many relationships with Cancers but nothing can even compare to the relationship with Pisces.

I will walk into a crowded room and immediately lock eyes with someone. Man or woman, and it's like no one else exists. Come to find out they are always a Pisces! There is something so unspoken and intuitive between us. It's so irresistibly intense!! And of course the sex is amazing, in my experience it's transforming. But It's so much more than that. The Pisces I've known have this calming effect on me. It's very peaceful. You people are AMAZING!! It's like we can read each others minds....

Thank you Laura!!! and also Aaron!!! Your posts were very helpful!!!

I'm really sorry to those of you who have had really bad experiences. It sounds like you had some really negative Scorps. Been there.
    I have had some really bad relationships with a few Cancers in the past, I mean really heart breaking.
    But as much as I would like to write all cancers off as selfish, moody, children, I can't. Because I know there are some really great Cancers out there!!! I've met them!

One person doesn't always represent the entire group!!

P.S. I can't help but note that despite so much negative response to this PARTICULAR combination. It has more responses than most of the other posts!!!
    • Unsu...

Sun, May 17, 2009 - 12:39 AM
      Stacy, Personally I love Scorpios and I'm always attracted to Scorpio men :) I agree that there is definitely an intense connection there! And you're right that one person doesn't always represent the whole group.

Tue, May 12, 2009 - 5:57 PM
    Scorp Suns are tons of fun but I've never been attracted to them because they appear unstable. I don't feel the same elements go well together. It seems like there always has to be that grounding force in relationships and I am certainly infrequent with that kind of influence LOL! Doesn't do it for me.

Sat, May 16, 2009 - 11:30 AM
    I haven't faired well with Scorpios. I went out with a few and it wasn't all magic like people say, sex maybe but magic no. I need more than just sex being a sensual Pisces to rev me up.

The last Scorpio had Scorpio in the following planets.
    Sun
    Moon
    Mercury
    Jupiter
    Venus
    & Neptune

Thu, May 28, 2009 - 1:33 PM
    communication between these two signs is absolutely terrible- both are overly sensitive, and scorpios are overly jealous. Pisces are just oblivious sometimes, and scorpios just can't talk about their feelings without blowing up.

It's a hard combination to get to work- and when it does work- I definitely don't think you'll be doing much talking... =X
    • Unsu...

Thu, May 28, 2009 - 3:43 PM
      "communication between these two signs is absolutely terrible- both are overly sensitive, and scorpios are overly jealous. Pisces are just oblivious sometimes, and scorpios just can't talk about their feelings without blowing up. "

This can be true, i suppose... it sounds to me like both signs may have a lot of growing up to do. As far as input from a Scorpio, i definitely had problems like that when i was a teenager.... but you learn to control your emotions, and communicate better as you grow and hopefully evolve, although it is still very difficult at times. The same goes for the jealousy, this is a huge issue with Scorpio, and is very deeply rooted. Buuuut, if Scorpio can learn to LET GO and practice it religiously in many different forms, then Scorpio can learn to control jealousy as well.

I can't speak for Pisces, because i don't have any in me ( at least not at the moment hehe)

n e way......

If these signs learn to grow individually , then there is potential for an extremely rewarding relationship..... you would need to compare other signs in the chart as well, though, of course....

Fri, September 18, 2009 - 12:20 AM
    i must say i disagree with overall negativity above. i am a pisces and scorpios do seem to attach/attracted to me a lot.

i guess many posters here have bitter experience, probably because we pisces and maybe scorpios also, lookup/research for information only when we have problems and so find these pages.

i know of some very good pis/scorp relations. my aunt/uncle pis/scor are togeter for 30+ years and still seem so happy and radiant with each other. my friend's parents are pisces man/scorpio woman and they seem to be very happy. and while i, when young was very unthinking/impulsive and very critical probably due to virgo moon, had my best friend, actually only friend then, a scorpio. at that time i was so bad in relations/friends and was so silly/boring that people would ask him, "why do you even bother with xyz [my name]", but he was still my friend and i never realized it then, and somehow even with poorest of communication, i could probably communicate to him in a way others simply could not. i could convince him against the most profound communicators when i could not probably convince anyone else for anything. lol. but i only did so when i knew it was good for him.

so please, anyone looking for compatibiliy, do note that social expectations/perceptions, culture, personal issues, and other things also effect the relation, especially if one is a damaged good like a cheater, drunker, etc. then we cannot just blame the pis/scorp duo based on those. or if there are some conflicting issues in the charts (if charts work) that may undermine this duo.

btw according to this site scorpios are most likely to marry pisces and least likely to divorce them / somewhat vice versa for pisceans.

astrological-sun-signs.suite101.com/article.cfm/marriage_and_divorce_for_scorpio

so best of luck for anyone and everyone and that special someone who is reading this post :)

Fri, September 25, 2009 - 9:39 PM
    You know, it's interesting I 've never seen so much curiosity about who goes better with whom than among the water signs.

I saw an old thread, that Scorps and Cancers are the best
    Then an old thread that Cancers and Pisces are the best
    Then this thread on Scorps and Pisces as the best

LOL OK PPPLll !!! chime in !
    • Unsu...

Fri, September 25, 2009 - 11:05 PM
      I think it also depends on the sex of the person... I mean what I have heard from a lot of Scorpio guys is that they prefer Pisces women over other signs (of course that's only my own experience and what I've heard), but I don't know what most Scorpio women say they prefer. And same goes for Cancer/Scorpio and Cancer/Pisces combinations.. it might depend on the sex what they think is the best match for them, and of course it depends on the individual person too :)

Sat, September 26, 2009 - 8:24 AM
      i vote for pisc-scorp as best overall combo.
      my experience anyway over the years .

Tue, January 19, 2010 - 8:44 PM
        sorry, but i hate that sign. nothing but trouble, insincerity and infidelity. if i find one who can prove me wrong, then great. but so far, not so hot at all

Tue, January 19, 2010 - 11:03 PM
          My father is a Scorpio and so is my grandfather. My grandfather was married to my grandmother for 56 years before she passed away. My father and mother have been happily married for 25 years.

The secret to this is: sex. haha my grandmother had 11 kids (my dad is the oldest). I won't pretend but I know my parents are still passionate together after 25 years together.

Wed, January 27, 2010 - 5:02 AM
    I big up the ppl who has back up Scorpios! We are not bad ppl, only misunderstood! I have a few Pisces friends and Cancers, and they all have their own ways but, have their characteristic of their signs.

Right now I am kind of pursuing a male Pisces, but he plays to many games to the point it is pushing me away! We are not together but, I have analysed the fact that he tells all his friends that he likes me; although he has not told me, it is so obvious not to see it. I do feel the same for him as he does for me but I’m not going to allow myself to come out my comfort zone, unless if this guy is good and strong enough for me! He seems very sensitive and very emotional; you can see his passion straight through his eyez. He gets really jealous when I talk to his friends or a guy, but I’m only being nice, not trying to get with them! And the fact that he won't tell me he likes me, I mean, what do you want a girl like me to do..., stop making friends! ahhhhhhhh really annoying!

But right here right now lol, his is the most lovely’s guy I have ever meet WOW...... lol. He barely knows me but you can see his caring nature, he carried my lap-top and books bag Wow... in UNI, what guy offers to do that now a dayz? The way he stares into my eyez and don’t blink..., makes me cringe lol it’s mad! But we have a strong connection, especially with our eyez and we only fully know each other for 4 mths, mad!

Right now though I don't know what to do? Leave it or still pursue it? Because we are both grown and it is silly playing school games in UNI! I wana express my emotions but I can't allow him to step on them or mess me around because his easily lead by his friends!!! And by the way his friends are trying to get in there and he doesn’t even know it! Kmt. I do want to tell him everything from his friends to how much I think his so sexy... lol. I only have about 4mths left to I finish my final year of UNI, but I want him to make the first move.

By the way females are different from males in every sign!
  • AK
    AK
    offline 2

Fri, February 26, 2010 - 10:54 AM
    Sorry, no more Scorpios for me! I won't say in this case that the Pisces got stung, but he was absolutely possessive & obsessed. I couldn't breathe! He was jealous of every single guy I spoke to, & kept badgering me for answers when I had none. I tried breaking up with him about 6 times but couldn't, because he bugged me even when I tried to sleep, crying & asking for another chance. Finally, I managed to break free.

No more Scorpios! Ever!!
    • Unsu...

Sun, February 28, 2010 - 1:00 AM
      Wow, that one is scary and insecure. That's not just a Scorpio thing. I've found that in a LOT of signs. Give us a chance. The mature ones are wonderful people.

Wed, March 3, 2010 - 9:20 AM
    Cant say about romantic ventures, but so far all the scorp friendships I've had even for years on both male and female ends have all failed miserably. And even when I've tried to make it work, later even if it wasnt due to a fault of mine because of the years already put into the friendship, I'd still try to patch it up, but some things are just better left to smolder to ashes.

So in my book I've gotten burned by all of them.

Wed, March 3, 2010 - 9:40 AM
      i dont think a lot of pisces women anyway can appreciate the depth from which the male scorpio is coming from ...
      think things are much more topical for them .
      shrug .

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 8:44 PM
        I have to strongly disagree with this...I am Pisces sun and a Pisces moon. And I have to say when I am upset about something, thinking about something, happy with something etc. it's definitely not of current interest or relating to something that is of interest or importance at the moment. In fact it's usually a built up situation, emotion etc. coming to play after long or repetitive happenings that have taken place and it is usually at this time that a Pisces will react or say something.

A Pisces definitely reviews, feels and analyzes before making most decisions and choices. We definitely appreciate depth because that is where our mind and hearts takes us, to the very deep waters of most if not all situations. A Scorpio whether it be a moon, sun etc. has great depth that they are sometimes unwilling to share and when a Pisces begins to address a situation, the Scorpio may choose to remain in their depths ....it doesn't mean the Pisces wasn't willing to swim down into the depths with the Scorpio at one point...it just means that we have realized in order to move on ...get to the bottom of a things sometimes you have to swim to the surface. Even if the end result can be hurt and pain...

Thu, March 4, 2010 - 6:59 AM
    My sun is pisces and moon is cancer.. Yep, very sensitive one...

I have met a woman 10 days ago, her sun is scorpio and moon is cancer...

She is very popular among many people. I'm one of them :p

I felt magnatic towards her. It's pretty spooky, cause I'm well aware of scorpio's dark psychic... :D I don't know to be a victim!!! :D :D :D

I'll probably talk to her occationally, here and there... no serious progress can be seen....

I just wanted to say how I felt about her since I first saw her. I hope this wouldn't hurt my feeling. Sorpio seems quite strong for pisces. :P

Thu, March 4, 2010 - 7:01 AM
      I don't want to be a victim!!! (that's what I meant..)
      • Unsu...

Thu, March 4, 2010 - 11:29 AM
        hate to sound pessimistic but i would say Pisces will generally always be their victim one way or another

Fri, March 5, 2010 - 8:08 AM
          pisces is [typically quite] intentionally its own victim, and may appreciate any help offered
          • Unsu...

Fri, March 5, 2010 - 10:08 AM
            you're really pissing me off with your barbed comments stevo.
            • Unsu...

Fri, March 5, 2010 - 10:14 AM
              one minute you're commenting on my photos in my profile and next you're shooting down my comments in the threads.I've brought this up before I dont get it, is it because you're an "establised" member of tribe or something?? Either way I dont like it so please stop.

Sat, March 6, 2010 - 2:08 AM
              being a pisces myself, i'm sure that i should be pissed as well.
              but i'm trying to teach myself to be more detached
              • Unsu...

Sat, March 6, 2010 - 8:33 AM
                "hate to sound pessimistic but i would say Pisces will generally always be their victim one way or another"

being a pisces myself, i'm sure that i should be pissed as well.

@Stevo, it's taken me a while but I think i've figured out what it is you should be "pissed" about. All I can say is I am speaking from personal experience and if that pisses you off, well, so be it.
                I will admit though that it was probably a bit dramatic, and I'm sure there are pisces out there who can prove me wrong so in which case good luck to them. Hell there may even be a scorpio out there who considers themselves "my" victim, perception is in the eye of the beholder after all I suppose.

Anyway, c'est la vie

Sat, March 6, 2010 - 4:54 PM
                  emma, sorry, i really do twist and mangle words around trying to be cute and witty sometimes.
                  what i was trying to say, originally, was that we as pisceans will often make victims of ourselves, or perceive ourselves as being victims (practically the same things) before anyone else gets a chance to victimize us. <3
    • Unsu...

Thu, March 4, 2010 - 9:19 AM
      "Sorpio seems quite strong for pisces."

hell yeah chris, as a pisces i know where you're coming from, but you'll be surprised at the depth of vulnerability their hiding under all that. It's when you start to tap into that that things get "interesting". All I can say is that no other sign has had the massive and deep impact on my heart as "they" have.

Thu, March 4, 2010 - 10:45 AM
        Love Scorpio music: radiohead, Jesus and Mary chain, high on fire~new album, Snakes for the Divine scorches. Don't know if I could ever have a serious relationship with one though. Beautiful window dressing anyhow ;P

Thu, March 4, 2010 - 1:17 PM
          Seriously though other water signs have to prove to me they're worthy of being with me and maintaining my standards. Also infidelity, especially behind my back is something I can't tolerate at all

Fri, March 5, 2010 - 5:39 PM
            beautiful women, bad relationship. just my experience though. hey, for everybody that it works for good for you guys. but it has been nothing but trouble and heartache for me

Mon, April 12, 2010 - 12:16 PM
              um you know, the beautiful women bit might be also alot of 'beautiful' women dont get a chance at 'real'relationships

by that meaning sometimes someone for sex ( ok alot of that ), and if by god forbid have some or any sinificant amount of money, then they're a great catch trophy wife or something along those lines (male version of the gold digger applies here ). The really nice guys alot of times wont approach.

Just passing on the gripes I've heard from my pretty, ok beautiful female friends (and beuatiful I mean model worthy). But then again, beauty lays in the eye of the beholder

Sat, March 6, 2010 - 1:45 PM
      Thanks for your thoughtful comments.

One thing to clear up, though.. when I said I'm well aware of scorpio's dark psyche.., I didn't mean to be mean, or try to make it seems like scorpios are the ones who try to take advantage of pisces, or something like that. In fact, I adore scorpios, and if any hurt feeling were coming from this pisces and scorpio relationship, I would be the one who will admit that it's all my fault :P, and I know nine out of 10 cases, it would be true :D :D

My focus was actually more to our Moon signs... If both of our Moon are the same (cancer), would it be a good match? Or, does too much of water elements create disaster? Because some say that water signs (either Sun or Moon) need earth sign to help grounded.... What do you think?

Well, as of now, we still exchange conversation here and there just like ANY normal or LESS serious friends would do... I feel dizzy whenever I think of her... But, I wonder whether she would feel the same way or not... Probably not... :P : l ... Again, she is very pretty, outgoing, and popular (she always get stopped for phone number requesting stuff....). Er...

Anyway, thanks for your respones. Hope you guys have a fun everyday*~
      • Lyn
        Lyn
        offline 0

Sun, March 7, 2010 - 9:49 AM
        I will always love this one Scorpio I dated in high school.
        He was wonderful in every way to me.
        Being influenced by my friends I screwed it up and dumped him.
        Of course he will never forgive me for that.

Mon, April 12, 2010 - 12:13 PM
        Chris if both your moon signs are the same yes there would be a high level of compatabiilty.

I have a same moon sign with someone and no matter try as we might, through all the frustrations, we cannot get each other out from under our skin

Mon, March 29, 2010 - 8:34 AM
    Im a pisces lady with sun in pis, moon is saggi and leo in a rise. I have dated a scorpio b4. and below is the summarized of what i love him the most!

The stare, the possessiveness, the obsessive, the sensitivity, their charisma, their confidence, the kiss, the love making - its killing me and we both sweat even in aircond because its too hot! but, its more to sexual bonding because he is married and this is a love affair.

Wed, March 31, 2010 - 1:08 PM
    I am a pisces sun with Leo moon and asc in Leo- I'm not sure what this means, after reading the above I reckon I'm a bit of a novice. I have never been attracted to Scorpio men, or they have never liked me. In the past I have dated Libras and other Pisces and once a Saggitarius.
    Anyway I have met a Scorpio man and he is really confusing, although I think I am being confusing too. There is clearly chemistry and at first he made the moves but | didn't notice. Once I figured out what was going on the feelings were so intense i ran for the hills, now we seem to be ignoring eachother completely while simultaneously staring at one another across the room. It's like I'm 12 all over again and I'm not enjoying it- i'd like to move on from this but don't know whether a frank conversation is what is required.

Wed, March 31, 2010 - 6:59 PM
    never met a scorp I didn't sleep with..I mean like :)
    • Unsu...

Thu, April 1, 2010 - 7:33 PM

I'm a Pisces girl totally utterly completely head over heals in love for a Scorpio/Venus in Scorpio.... his name is the air that i breath! his eyes are the stars and his face is the sun!.... i have dated other negative Scorpios before and they are nothing like him.... he is the Phoenix and it's beautiful to watch.... don't know how to tell him though.... I've had a crush on him for 10 years now and although we chat from time to time don't know how to tell him.....i have my Venus in Capricorn to blame for that.......he's married now so i don't think i ever will, i respect and admire him to much to do that to him and his family.......we do speak from time to time.... there's this crazy connection and intense longing that we never speak of but is left up in the air, i know he feels it too!.... he is the one that got away my one true love.... Ain't love grand!!!
      • Unsu...

Sun, April 4, 2010 - 3:54 AM
        I'm a Pisces sun with Venus in Capricorn too, i can understand how incredibly painful that must be for you Pixx......and to echo the sentiment, yeah ain't love grand! :-(

Tue, April 27, 2010 - 10:20 PM
    Just watch out for the Scorp sting when they are mad, and I've heard more often than not, that very few walk away unstung, it wouldnt be normal

Sun, May 2, 2010 - 4:48 PM
      I'm dating Scorp now and the mind games are almost too much for me. The connection is so strong but his "top secret" ways are going to make sure this fish swims far away. If we're gonna make it, that brick wall is going to have to come down. I never know where I stand with him, and I think he does it on purpose.

Wed, June 9, 2010 - 11:01 AM
    ZuZu i had something similar happen to me. I was dating this Scorpio guy and the first time we met i knew he was the one. The connection between us was out of this world. I never felt this way about anyone else i dated. We dated for a few months and had our ups and downs but mostly great times. I messed things up with drama and he broke up with me and we did not talk. I moved and we kept in contact and we began to start dating again. This time everything was so perfect, i would always tell him that i felt like this was all a dream. Well i ended up finding out about his past. He denied it and kept saying that i was starting drama and to stop. I had proof but left it alone for a few days hoping he would confess and we could move on. I was wrong i ended up finding out everything. Not only did he have a child he was not claiming, 2 week prior to us getting back together he ended up marrying his babies mom. He said he was buying me a ring and we were getting married so finding this info out was devastating. He screwed me over and broke my heart into a million pieces. I wont say that all Scorpios are bad but i don't ever want to date another one again.

Wed, June 9, 2010 - 11:04 AM
    ZuZu i had something similar happen to me. I was dating this Scorpio guy and the first time we met i knew he was the one. The connection between us was out of this world. I never felt this way about anyone else i dated. We dated for a few months and had our ups and downs but mostly great times. I messed things up with drama and he broke up with me and we did not talk. I moved and we kept in contact and we began to start dating again. This time everything was so perfect, i would always tell him that i felt like this was all a dream. Well i ended up finding out about his past. He denied it and kept saying that i was starting drama and to stop. I had proof but left it alone for a few days hoping he would confess and we could move on. I was wrong i ended up finding out everything. Not only did he have a child he was not claiming, 2 week prior to us getting back together he ended up marrying his babies mom. He said he was buying me a ring and we were getting married so finding this info out was devastating. He screwed me over and broke my heart into a million pieces. I wont say that all Scorpios are bad but i don't ever want to date another one again.
  • Unsu...

Wed, September 1, 2010 - 7:03 PM
    Dayum, sounds like there's a lot of baggage and drama in this post. Also, as other people noted, sounds like a lot of problems people have are the things that people encounter when going into a relationship: you take a risk and sometimes get screwed. I feel like people put themselves into situations where they get hurt or make decisions without having all the information. Call me a paranoid Scorpion but when I get involved with a guy I make sure all the x's, y's and z's are in order. And if I sense any red flags going up, I try to listen to my intuition. I've read that Pisces and Scorpions have good relationships, but from what you guys are saying it's not the case. I don't understand where this dichotomy is coming from.
    • Unsu...

Mon, January 24, 2011 - 2:02 AM

I often get stung by scorpios without being informed of the reason.

www.astro.com/col/zodiactopia1_e.htm
      • Unsu...

Mon, January 24, 2011 - 2:46 AM
        how the heck does a scorpion manage to sting a fish anyway???????? impossible surely ;-)

Mon, January 24, 2011 - 1:12 PM
          nothing is impossible...ha
          • Unsu...

Mon, January 24, 2011 - 1:14 PM
            except a scorpion stinging a fish....... :-D

Mon, January 24, 2011 - 1:21 PM
              but they do and when they do its really nasty
              • Unsu...

Mon, January 24, 2011 - 1:34 PM
                I know they sting, been there, done that, still living the aftershock

I was just having fun trying to picture a scorpion grappling to keep hold of a fish long enough to sting it......now THERE'S a metaphor..........haha!

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 9:41 AM
                  Do you think that Pisces have a lot of the same issues with Scorpio rising, scorpio venus, scorpio moons?

• This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 11:36 AM
                    good question Daydream, and my honest answer is no.

No way. Not in my experience.

Scorpio suns are a totally different ball game, if a person is born between Oct 23rd and Nov 22nd you're dealing with a true scorpio heart. and soul. My best friend of 17 years is a Virgo sun with Moon, Venus and Mars in Scorpio. She has that "inner steel" which tends to flash up from time to time and in love she becomes infatuated to the point of obsession (then again, so have I and I have nothing in scorpio apart from my IC and Uranus) but she is my best friend and I love her Virgo ways, we compliment each other so well and she lacks that hard edged ruthlessness that I see in the Sun Scorps. Another good friend of mine is an Aries with Scorp rising AND Moon, at first impression she can be intimidating, but I know her for what she truly is, loveable, impulsive, a bit naive and adventerous - a true Ram.

In my life there are many scorpio suns who surround me - they have always figured hugely in my life as my immediate family are almost all Scorpios. In addition my young son and daughter are both Scorpios. They are totally different and so identifiable as Scorpio suns, so different from those who have other planets in Scorpio but with a different sun. I have a strong Leo influence in my chart and it's also my rising sign, but I would never call myself a Leo as I wasnt born in july or august.

The same goes for every other sign. You are what you are, the other planets modify yes, but a Scorpio sun is a Scorpio sun. :-)

Wed, February 9, 2011 - 11:08 AM
                      Nice! I date a Pisces, Aquarius Rising, Cancer Moon. I am a Capricorn with a Scorip rising, moon, venus, saturn, and pluto! I do have some of the hidden qualities of a Scorpio but I like to think I really portray more of the evolved qualities since my sun sign is Capricorn and I am very honest and let's face it ruled by the planet Saturn aka Karma...
  • Ewa
    Ewa
    offline 0

Sun, April 8, 2012 - 3:28 PM
    I'm a pisces and I'm with scorpio and this is the best relationship I could ever ask for. I can't describe how amazing and happy he makes me, he understands me in everything, we don't need words to know what the other one is thinking and we do think the same, we even had exactly the same life, we even made the same mistakes with the same kind of people. He is an amazing lover, beyond everything I would have expected, so respectful of me and the best father to our children, and we both have children from previous marriages. We are extremely happy only when we are together, it's our world, and we are the most unhappy when we are apart. When we are together people think we fake it, but we don't, we can never have enough of each other. Communication is amazing, everything is amazing, this was love at first sight and i didn't believe in soul mates before but i do now, it's hard to describe but we never ever argue, there is not one but about our relationship, everything just fits perfectly, even though he is private person, he opens up to me very easy, he love with amazing passion and i never have enough of him. He is like my addiction and he says the same about me, it's like we do need a fix of each other, but when we are together nothing bothers us, even our children get freaked out by how happy we are together, worst part is that it's hard to do things sometimes because we can't get away from each other, and we love doing things for each other, makes us happy to make the other one happy, it's the best, no words can ever do justice to how i feel about my scorpio and he feels the same for me, it takes no effort what so ever, is what he says, it's like we are one soul dwelling in two bodies, we would bend the world for each other if we could, i used to be scared of scorpios till i met one and i want to spent eternity together and he does to, our life is perfect because when we are together, and we have 5 children to take care of, and all kinds of problems with our ex's yet nothing bothers us, we find pleasure in everything that concerns the other and we balance each other without one question. I would be the most unhappy if I lost him, but I do cherish him and I love doing that because he does the same for me, it's like our soul is united when we come home to each other and other people are skeptical about it, but we don't care, we just express our love everywhere and in any way possible, and both of us were told before that we are cold people, we didn't like kissing before, yet we kiss non stop and so great, love making no words can tell how awesome it is, we reach the end of universe, i have no problem to calm down my scorpio when he is frustrated and it's so easy, i just whisper i love you and he melts, but i do listen to him and let him let all our because he suffers from stupidity of people, and i love his a little bit of a temper because he does it when he wants to show that he care, but with me he is the most gentle individual, but in bed oh no he knows how to feel me out and take me to heavens, i love every single inch of his body, mind and soul and i wouldn't change anything about him, i admire him in everything and he does the same for me, it's like he has and gives me what i'm missing and i have and give him what he is missing, from first second we saw each other we wanted to be together forever and as many times as we got separated before we even found out how we both felt about each other, faith or whatever it was brought us back together and i'm never letting it go, he is my treasure and i know i will never be happy again if i loose him, he is my world and my life because this is how i am for him and he does so much to show me that.

Thu, April 12, 2012 - 12:48 PM
      I never had a relationship with one, but I'm pretty sure Scorpio is among my least favorite signs.

Now that I just realized my Moon is in the last degree of Taurus, instead of first degree Gemini, that makes more sense to me.

Scorpios are all about power plays, and control, and intensity..waaay too much drama for me. I want to savor life, I like to take things lightly and joke around, and I don't want to feel like I have to constantly compete with someone, especially someone who is supposed to be a close relation.

Also, being a Virgo Riser, I like the idea of chastity and purity, and am most proud of myself when I have no sex drive for months at a time, when I manage to forget I have a body at all, so the whole sexploration thing Scorpios seem to live for..couldn't care less.

Mon, April 16, 2012 - 3:00 PM
        I agree, I personally find Scorpio women for myself too slutty, trashy, and/or backstabbers. The men I can tolerate in small doses but their intensity is a turn-off to somebody who prefers to lead a relatively laidback lifestyle. Now I could deal with a Scorp like Matthew McConaughey's Wooderson in Dazed And Confused. That would be oodles of fun haha

Fri, November 23, 2012 - 11:13 AM
    Hello, love birds!! How are y'all doing with your uber sensitive selves? I created an account today, simply to have my say about the worst than useless whining about what wrong a Scorpio did to you. I read enough of this thread and each time, I felt that the sensitive Pisces were rising above. You know? Knowing their worth ! The thread immediately rebounds to Scorpio Bashing.

Well, I'm a Scorpio/Sag : A Cuspian based on my Sun Sign. Venus in Scorpio. Mars in " Sagita! rriius" ( feel my Espanol?) lol! Anyway, I got a little drunk, in just happened to finish a huge bottle of Tequilla with a Pisces. This guy loves me, he says . Well, we got intimate. It was quite kinky. I was so free, I mean you would have thought I was a porn star.

Now, he won't leave me alone. I mean, I find him to be so needy. And he is married. I don't play 2 and secondly, I am not attracted to him in that way. Now days after a very interesting s*** sesh. I know, it only happened because I was drunk off Tequilla. I was drunk .

Mon, November 26, 2012 - 8:01 AM
      Wait, ok.....You slept with a married man that of which your not attracted to...and now he's too emotionally attached and "clingy".....and your blaming it all on drinking!? Your both in the wrong but take some fucking responsibility for your actions hoochie.

Here should be lesson numero uno: don't drink tequilla with a married man.
      Lesson numero dos: keep your legs closed.

Now please stop posting your nonsense. You came on here to defend scorpios and make us look better....but all you did was make us look horrible....thanks.

Wed, March 20, 2013 - 6:34 PM
        I'm a scorpio woman, an I am so offended by these harsh comments....I want to start out by saying that ME I'm not slutty or trashy...and I'm dating a pisces man an we've been together for three years an I don't see it ending...I'm pretty sure if he felt smothered he would have left. They say pisces will leave an never come back to scorpio...right then why the hell my ex pisces came running back to me an this time he was crying,writing poems an everything ..which he never did the whole time until I left his ass.....but back to my main point it all depends on the person cus I have to much confidence to be a slut I'm terrified of a bad reputation I have very high standard an dont like to look foolish an sluts are very foolish looking an to the post above me....really you made us scorpios look bad by sleeping with a married man..that's something I wouldn't do cus I'm too stingy an I want my pisces all to myself you are confused scorpio hell you not even one...

Thu, March 21, 2013 - 6:57 AM
          Hey Shyra, just thought I'd let you know that my feelings on Scorpio women have changed. At the time I seemed to know several Scorpio women that came off as slutty, but I don't think that represents the sign as a whole. Being a Pisces, I often imagine how great it would be to have a relationship with a fellow water sign but from my experience it's best to play cool for as long as possible, otherwise the fish gets hurt. After all, Cancer and Scorpio have protective shells but poor little Pisces just has its scales and gills (unless they're a shark) Anyhow, my point is that I feel that I was a little hard on Scorpios, harder than I need be

Recent topics in "Pisces"