Advertisement

february 19?

topic posted Thu, November 20, 2008 - 4:04 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
hey folks! theres some boy im into, hes from february 19 1980. i dont know if hes an aquarian or pisces, cos some horoscopes says is one or another.
he got a huge and odd sense of humour and he also pick (with a bad sense of humour) on his friends.. sometimes he seems pretty annoyed and impacient if hes under pressure, but hes really approchable and smiles easely, he got a good memory and seems to bit sensitive but not the drama type..
im confused! any insights?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • There really should not be any question whether his sun was in Aquarius or Pisces when he was born. It either was or was not.
    Of course, you need the exact TIME of his birth.
    Try:
    www.astro.com

One thing we DO know is that he was born when the Sun was at the CUSP of Aquarius and Pisces, and hopefully, got the "best of both worlds." :-)
  • Aquarius/Pisces cusp:

Aquarius/Pisces are often multitalented, both in scientific and creative endeavors. They are unique and rebellious people who are driven to change the world. However, they can be shy, quiet and sometimes elusive, refusing to show their true selves. They are modest and thoughtful, sometimes displaying remarkable musical talent. Their freedom is important to them, and they are often driven to help others become free, as well.

In their leisure time, Aquarius/Pisces are social animals. They may work to alleviate their emotional stress through contact with others and exercise. They greatly prefer team sports to solitary athletics, and they often have a fondness for swimming or water polo. In love relationships, Aquarius/Pisces is flirtatious, caring and romantic. Aquarius rules the ankles. People born under Aquarius may be more susceptible to sprains than those of other signs. Aquarius's colors are the colors of the water they carry: turquoise, aqua and silver.

The great strength of the Aquarius/Pisces is in their visionary nature and their compassion. They are the people who take the world to the next level; they make others see things in a new light. Their ability to break the rules and help others reach their fullest potential makes them one of the most understanding characters of the zodiac.

www.astrology.com/allabouty...isces.html
  • The sun changed from Aquarius to Pisces at 12.06 on19th Feb 1980 so you would definitely need to find out his time of birth in order to establish his sun sign.
  • February 19th 1987 for me. We do have kind of an odd sense of humor. Is he pretty independent? I got the good memory trait as well. As if its not enough to be a Piscean but to be pulled in an Aquarian direction as well is tough lol. Does his logic and spirituality conflict sometimes? Just curious cuz I don't know many people born on that same date and it's the exact cusp day.

Recent topics in "Pisces"